Your Ticket To Fun all year long!
Make sure you have your Rattlesnake Hills Passport anytime you plan to come over for wine tasting. The Passport is your ticket to great benefits and discounts at all of our wineries. The Passport can be used once at each one of the Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail wineries. Remember - The Passport doesn't expire!
The $10 Passport entitles you to benefits and discounts at all 13 wineries. Your Passport includes the booklet and a Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail map.
You can also purchase a Passport at:
- the Yakima Valley Visitors Center, just off I-82 East Exit 33a; I-82 West Exit 30
- the first winery that you visit along the Trail in Yakima
- or Purchase your Passport online for only $10 each plus shipping
With the purchase of your passport you are invited to our annual Snake in the Glass Passport Party. Be sure and send us your email to get your official invitation.
|Agate Field Vineyard||Free tasting of all non premium wines and 10% discount on purchases over $30.00, excluding some limited and reserve wines|
|Bonair Winery||Free Reserve Wines Tasting- tasting fee waived ($5.00 value)|
|Horizon’s Edge Winery||7% off bottle purchases and 15% off cases|
|Hyatt Vineyards||Tasting fee waived ($5.00 value)|
|Maison de Padgett Winery||7% off bottle purchases and 15% off cases|
|Masset Winery||30% off per bottle and 50% off per case on selected wines|
|Paradisos del Sol||10% off purchase of 2 or more bottles; 30% off bottles and 50% off case purchase on selected wines.|
|Portteus Vineyards||Case discount prices start with the purchase of 6 bottles rather than the normal 12 bottles; save $18 to $60 on ½ case|
|Severino Cellars||10% off purchases of 2 bottles or more and an additional 5% off cases|
|Silver Lake Winery at Roza Hills||Tasting fee waived ($5.00 value).|
|Steppe Cellars||Case discount on 6 or more bottles|
|Tanjuli Winery||10% discount on purchase of any six bottles, 20% discount on any 12 bottles|
|Two Mountain Winery||10% off of purchases of 3 bottles or more and an additional 5% off of case purchases|
All benefits are subject to change without notice. Updated as of April 2014.
- BUY: Passports are available at all member wineries.
- VALIDATION: Visit each Yakima winery to taste wine and get your passport stamped.
- BENEFITS: At each winery, you will receive a benefit one time for each passport (current benefits listed on the other side).
- EXPIRATION: Passports do not have an expiration date and are good once at each winery. When you complete the passport, please turn it in and buy another one!
- WITH PURCHASE: With the purchase of your passport you are invited to our annual Snake in the Glass Passport Party. Be sure and send us your email to get your official invitation.
You will then be placed on our e-newsletter list. Even more importantly, you’ll receive an invitation to the exclusive, annual “Snake in the Glass” Passport Party held each August in Yakima, where you’ll wine and dine with the winemakers of the Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail, dance under the stars, and have the chance to win door prizes from the wineries. This party is only open to our very own “Passport Holders,” and sells out every year, so make sure to purchase your Passport early!
NO EXPIRATION DATE - GOOD ONCE AT EACH WINERY
All rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.
We never sell our mailing lists (print or e-mail). If you do not want to be put on our mailing lists, please do not give us your information.